Steps to Affiliation
Complete the affiliate application form , supply the required documents as stated below, and pay the evaluation fee
Assessment & Agreement
If you meet our criteria you will be asked to sign our Affiliation agreement.
Submit the Affiliation fee.
Congratulations! you are now an IMA Affiliate.
Required Documents for Evaluation
You will be required to send us the following documents for evaluation:
- Scanned photocopy of your Dan or Expert certificate.
- Scanned photocopy of your instructor’s certificate.
- Name of your club/organization and its physical address, email address and website address.
- Your logo in square dimensions, in a PDF or PNG format, with white or transparent background
Check Prior To Your Enrolment
Check our accreditation table
If your belt and instructors certificates are there, you can start your journey to Affiliation with us.
If they are not listed in our accreditation table, send us an email with photocopies of your achievements for a free evaluation.
If they will be accredited you can continue to step 1 and pay the evaluation fee, If not, check these links that can help you reach your goals:
- Martial Arts / Combat sports / Combat system Training Certificate.
We require an applicant to be at least an ‘Instructor’ level certificate holder that is accredited by us, before applying for affiliation. We offer certificate courses several times a year with the collaboration of Wingate institute. Check our accreditation table for additional information.
- Martial Arts experience – 1st Dan or equivalent.
We require an applicant to be at least a 1st Dan (or equivalent experience in combat sports or combat systems), that is accredited by us, before applying for affiliation. We offer rank & title examinations as well as private and group training to prepare applicants.
After submitting your application, it will be reviewed by the IMA team. If you hold to our requirements you will be asked to sign our affiliate agreement and send it back to us, signed on each page.
Once you are affiliated, you will need to have a live website before we will be able to link you on the CrossFit site. This is our primary vehicle for promoting you; therefore, we expect you maintain a good site. Please do not register a domain with the IMA name in it until after your affiliate application has been approved; IMA and Israel Martial Arts is a licensed trademark and its use without our prior permission is illegal. Please see Website Checklist for more detailed information.
As of Jan 1, 2018, affiliation costs USD $990 annually or USD $99monthly.
Minimum Insurance Requirements
Property Insurance – Insures the property of organizers, owners or Affiliates of the centers where the activity is held.
Third Party Liability Insurance combined with Professional indemnity – that insures the organizers’ activity and/or the organizers/ owners/Affiliates of the venue from any property damage and/or bodily injury. The limit of liability is $1,000,000 for any one occurrence and in the aggregate for the insurance period.
Employers’ Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Insurance Policy – (according to the customary method practiced) – that insures the liability of the organizer and/or the owners/Affiliates towards their employees. Limit of liability of $1,000,000 for any one occurrence and in the aggregate for the insurance period.
General Conditions for the above insurance
All insurance policies will include IMA as co-insured.
- All insurance policies will include waiver of subrogation right towards IMA and any one of its behalf.
- In respect of any insurance clause mentioned in the policies: “IMA” means:
IMA, its employees, agents, directors and officers and its representatives.
Below are the website requirements for licensed affiliates. Please do not publish an affiliate website until after your affiliation paperwork has been finalized!
- You must have the IMA logo/link on your homepage. The link needs to go to the Israel Martial Arts home page. Please use the exact code found here: https://www.israelmartialarts.com/
- All links to IMA materials must be links to the IMA site. You cannot use locally hosted versions of IMA material (e.g., PDF files, etc).
- Ensure all content on your site is original or properly attributed. In other words, if you copy (or paraphrase) any content from the IMA main site or another affiliate, you must give credit. “Courtesy of IMA Ltd.”
- All photos from israelmartialarts.com and the IMA newsletter, and all IMA logos
- and graphics are copyrighted by IMA Ltd. and none may be used without permission (affiliation) and attribution.
- No certificates may be generated by the affiliate in the name of IMA Ltd. or with the use of any of the names, logos or graphics of IMA Ltd.
- No wholesale reproduction of main site content is authorized. Please link instead.
- The affiliate name provided on the site (e.g., ‘IMA gym n1’) should be exactly the same as the name used in the license agreement.
- Include actual location (city, state) and contact info somewhere prominent on the site.
Once your application is approved and we receive your paperwork, we’ll link to your website from the main page of IsraelMartialArts.com.
You will get access to affiliate only materials like Videos, articles and presentations, class outlines, training programs and tips, IMA official curriculums, IMA training and club management methods.
You will also be able to enroll to our professional qualifications, official examiner qualification that gives you the ability to conduct official IMA rank and title examinations and list your club to the syllabus or Martial Art accreditation program that can get your clubs belts and ranks to be accredited by IMA.
The affiliate can also host official activities conducted by IMA Ltd. and order for his club an IMA official instructor for a seminar and / or class substitution.
You will also have access to the private Affiliate Forum on the IMA website, where you’ll be able to interact with other affiliates and the IMA team and tap their knowledge and experience to help you thrive.
Also, your affiliate will be considered for features on the main page if you send us high-quality, interesting photos and videos of your training and events.
Affiliates are listed on the Affiliate Map.